Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Foodtidings Featured In Ladies Home Journal Magazine!

We just found out that foodtidings was featured in an article in the Ladies Home Journal Magazine! It's from the May 2009 issue. We really had no idea that this site was going to be such a huge help to so many people- it started as my husband trying to help solve a problem I was having with trying to create meal schedules using email. And I was getting SO frustrated with it!I would say, hit "reply all" when you sign up for a day, so everyone knows what day you signed up for. And inevitably, someone wouldn't do it- and I would have to send out a mass email, letting those people know. It was such a mess! Anyways, he called up a couple that we're great friends with (and he's an amazing computer web designer), and together, they created Foodtidings. And I was just so excited that now I wouldn't have to deal with all the headaches that come with creating a schedule using email. Little did we know that word would spread so quickly, just how easy to use and helpful this site is!
Look Inside >>
Foodtidings Featured- Ladies Home Journal May 2009!

1 comment:

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Congratulations...what a blessing!