Sunday, August 29, 2010

Awesome Crockpot Recipe Blog

Have you ever signed up for a meal, then immediately started to stress about what you were going to bring? I totally do that all the time! I want it to be just the right meal, and if we're being honest, one of the favorites that is remembered. I know that shouldn't matter, but I want it to be really, really yummy!

Well, here's a great resource for you to check out- it's an awesome blog called A Year Of Slowcooking. The author, Stephanie O'Dea, decided that she would use her crock pot every single day of the year 2008, and she did! It resulted in her being on Rachel Ray, The Today Show twice, and she now has 2 cookbooks out. She seems very down to earth, a family girl, and very funny too. I've found many great recipes for my crock pot using her blog, and I know you will too- ones you can easily bring to friends and family. Enjoy!

No comments: