Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Idea Monday- Make Ahead Freezer Meals

How is it Monday again already? Time flies when you're having fun I guess! And the weather is getting cooler, how nice is that? For us here in AZ, it's AMAZING. :)

One of our blog readers, Renee, suggested a great resource for make ahead freezer meals. I've come across a few Food Tidings schedules that ask for freezer meals. I've even seen in the notes section that a cooler will be left out front, and to put the meal in there. These meal ideas could be perfect for that. Or maybe you signed up for a day, then realized you have something else going that day as well. I'm totally guilty of doing that! If you needed to bring the meal a day or two before your scheduled date, bring them a freezer meal.

Here's another great resource for make ahead freezer meals. I've blogged about Once A Month Mom before, but this site is worthy of getting another mention! :)

No comments: