Monday, April 7, 2008

Exciting!

Well, all I can say is that I'm truly excited that foodtidings is up and running now! Zach and I have been married for almost 6 years, and we have two children (ages 3 and 1 1/2) with one coming next month. And after I had my first two, one of the coolest things was having meals brought to us during that transitional time of our lives. There are so many new things happening with a new baby, and making dinner was pretty close to the farthest thing from my mind at the time! And it was a great way for our friends and family to get to see the new baby too. I just felt so cared for and loved having meals brought to us. And I got some great ideas from others for new recipes too! Now that foodtidings is here, it makes it that much easier to organize meals for others who are in a transitional time in their lives as well. Yea!

No comments: