Monday, April 7, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

Here is an email we received from someone who is grateful for foodtidings...
I just wanted to let you know that this site is such a great idea and is going to be a life saver for me. I am in charge of coordinating meals for a family member that is having brain surgery in January and I have been thinking about how to keep everything straight so they don't end up with too much food at the same time. I did a search and your site popped up. I am so happy that you have taken the time to offer this. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

Warm regards,
Kaia Hoiseth

I am pumped that Kaia took the time to share this with us. People are in the position to serve and care for others all the time. It's pretty awesome to know that foodtidings was such a helpful resource when she took on the responsibility of making sure someone in her family was cared for during a difficult time.

No comments: