Thursday, April 10, 2008

Take Out...

On Tuesday this week I was scheduled to bring dinner to a family, and to be quite honest I didn't get to making the dinner I had planned on making. I thought, what am I going to do? Well, I went to get the mail and I had a coupon in there for a chinese restaraunt close to us for a 2 for 1- buy one entree and get one free. BINGO! So I called my friend and asked her what two items her and her family would like, and went and picked it up. It was awesome! And really, it was pretty comparable as far as how much it costs to make a meal myself. I was quite excited! So, if you're scheduled to bring dinner to someone someday and you either don't have the time to make a meal, didn't get to the store to get the correct ingredients, or just don't feel like you have the energy to make an extra meal- I have two words for you... take out. And if you have a coupon, even better! :)

No comments: