Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cool New Recipe Site Discovered

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great week so far.... I found this really cool recipe site, and I wanted to share it with you all. It's called Group Recipes, and it's very unique. It says they're all about food, friends and life.

It's so awesome- once you create an account for yourself, you can take a taste test, so it can remember your likes and dislikes, and show you matches of recipes that are to your liking. And it can keep track of the recipes you save to your account too. It's just neat!

You can search for recipes based on what types of food you like, or even the flavor of the food you'd like to make. For example, I could click on "creamy", and I get a whole list of creamy recipes... "chocolate", and I get lots of chocolate recipes, etc. Or I could even click on this link called "Go Stumble" (under the recipes tab at the top), and it will take me to a list of random, great recipes.

I think it's super cool! I'd highly recommend you go check it out. Whoever made this site is very creative!

No comments: