Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pumpkin Pancakes

My husband Zach and I are visiting some of our best friends in Seattle, Washington this weekend. And, we're kid-less! Although we miss our three little ones terribly, we're enjoying time together as a couple. And we are having a blast with our friends! Yesterday we got to take an incredible hike through a rainforest, and ended up on the shore line of this beautiful body of water called Puget Sound. If you're local, they call it the sound. Today we plan to head into Seattle to hang out for the day.

This morning, my friend Jackie (the most amazing cook) made some amazing pumpkin pancakes for breakfast, and I wanted to share the recipe with you. Eating them made me excited for the fall season- Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are right around the corner! The recipe came from allrecipes.com, a wonderful site. Click here for the recipe. Enjoy!!!

No comments: